This month we’re adding Staff Picks to our monthly App Tuesday posts to better help businesses identify and try great applications from the Google Apps Marketplace. With our inventory growing to well over 300 applications, these efforts help bring to the forefront new and interesting applications for your business.
Our vision for 100% web is to provide a seamless workflow with our apps and the best apps on the web. Whether you need project management solutions, finance tools or a database for your customer interactions, with Marketplace apps you can benefit from convenient integrations such as single sign-on, Gmail integration and Calendar and Docs synchronization.
We want to extend a warm welcome to some of the notable apps that have joined our Marketplace in the last month:
- Nutshell CRM - a customer management app that helps you manage leads and customers through a unified interface and mobile access
- Olark - a customer management app that helps boost sales on your website through a live chat widget
- Weebly - a website tool that makes it easy for you to create a great website with no technical expertise
- Symphony 440 - an application platform that enables you to create your own apps for CRM, project management and other workflow needs
We also want to highlight this month’s Staff Picks, which are chosen based on great functionality, ease of use, and deep integrations with Google Apps:
- Mavenlink (slideshow) - a project management solution for professional services delivery
- Solve360 (slideshow) - a CRM that integrates with Gmail, Calendar and Docs to help manage client projects
- Smartsheet (slideshow) - a project management app based on great functionality, ease of use, and deep integrations with Google Apps
- GQueues (slideshow) - a task management app that lets you share lists, assign tasks, get reminders and stay organized
Instead of managing on-premise solutions for your everyday business needs and dealing with constant software updates, patches and access issues, try running your business through Google Apps and the Google Apps Marketplace.