This year's Google I/O will play host to a number of sessions and events aimed specifically at helping Software as a Service companies integrate with and monetize Google Apps, including:
- Add Single Sign On to your app using OpenID
- Connect your app with Google Docs and Sites
- Learn how Google architects its own GWT applications for production
- GWT + HTML5 can do what?!
- Making Freemium work - converting free users to paying customers - VC panel
- Learn how to acquire additional customers using the Google Solutions Marketplace
- Network with Google Apps Resellers and find new channel opportunities
- Network with other ISVs in the Developer Sandbox that are already selling to Google Apps customers
We are planning several more sessions that we'll be announcing in the coming weeks that you won't want to miss. We'll also be hosting a mixer event just for the enterprise developer community that'll take place just before the After Hours party at I/O.
Google I/O is our biggest developer event of the year, and it's also the best chance you'll get to learn about the technologies that can help you build a thriving business extending Google Apps. We hope you'll register today!
Posted by Scott McMullan, Google Apps Partner Lead